1. One of uni projects was to create a collection and arrange a fashion show. Project was sponsored by Topman and my group was one of the winners! | 2. Burberry perfume tattoos | 3. I finally bought white Nike Airforces.:) I am in love! | 4. London fashion week situation
5. Exterior of Somerset House where LFW is held. | 6. Reading i-D and LOVE magazines. The poster above is Proenza Schouler ad campaign. | 7. I'm on a search for a job. I already had one in a patisserie. | 8. Celfie
9. My weakness is books. I am hoping to find time for these soon | 10. Gotta get movin' | 11. Still can't get over this Celine dress and sheer skirt combo | 12. My selfie number has recently increased
13. Sunny days in London | 14. Regent's park at its best | 15. Getting some styling inspiration in the morning | 16. Bought these reflection glasses for a photoshoot
SNAP - tai kovo 2d. Vilniuje, LITEXPO parodų ir kongresų centre
vyksiantis fotofestivalis, kurio metu vyks fotošou, paskaitos, portfolio
peržiūros, kūrybinės dirbtuvės, įvairūs pasirodymai, nacionalinio
fotokonkurso laimėtojų apdovanojimai ir dar daugybė įdomių dalykų. Bus
galima sutikti tokius fotografus kaip Tomas Tumalovčius, Marla Singer,
Samo Vidic, Rokas Darulis, Tomas Kauneckas, Romualdas Požerskis ir dar
Noriu padovanoti porą kvietimų į SNAP jums! Norint dalyvauti konkurse reikia:
I bought Pigeons & Peacocks magazine accidentally. When I got home, I started reading it and I was amazed by everything that was in it! Pigeons & Peacocks is an annual publication created by London College of Fashion students, graduates, staff and fashion industry guests. This was the first thing that surprised me. The second one was the quality of editorials and articles. They're so professional, interesting and original. Moreover, I spotted one editorial which was shot by a lithuanian photography student Simonas Berukstis. So inspiring!
I fell in love with Pigeons & Peacocks. It's a pity it comes out only once a year...
It's been a week now since I'm back in London. I feel motivated and I have new interesting ideas which makes me feel alive. Even though it often rains these days! That's why we took these photos inside uni. Enjoy & comment!
I am back in London after Christmas vacation. I couldn't be more happy about it. It's a lot warmer and sunnier here than in Lithuania. But you know, home is home.
Yesterday I went to Oxford Circus Topshop hoping to get a white faux leather backpack which I saw on their website. And I did it! I grabbed the last one and was so proud of myself!:D Its design is great, moreover, my back will thank me.:D Perfect Christmas present for myself.
1. Colindale in the morning | 2. Tottenham Court Road tube station | 3. Sweater weather @ H&M | 4. Sketchbookin'
5. Beautiful dresses by Belville Sassoon at Fashion and Textile Museum | 6. Sketches | 7. Quick selfie before heading out to uni | 8. They gave me free coffee when I was passing by Starbucks
9. Christmas lights in my tiny room | 10. Bohemian Thursday | 11. Sunset colours | 12. It was a good hair day then
13. Throwback Thursday - me about 12 years ago | 14. When we met for the last time this year | 15. 'To kill a mockingbird' is my favourite book. It's where all my thoughts are put in | 16. Rainy, stormy and horrible London
17. Bored 3000 | 18. Christmas at home in Vilnius. I'm gonna be here till 9th January | 19. Cozy dinner with family | 20. My room has turned to jungle